3,000 Backlinks for Your Next Article?
What is the easiest, most reliable, and
cheapest way to get traffic to your website?
Getting is probably the biggest question asked by both new and established online businesses. After all, it makes no difference if you are selling a product, promoting affiliate links, or displaying adsense - you need traffic. And loads of it.
So how do you do it?
With this one, rock-solid technique that has been quietly working since the very beginning of the internet! It is completely immune to changes in search engine algorithms, is 100% legitimate and ethical, takes very little time, and costs almost nothing once you add up all the benefits?
Over the past year, my good friend Dr. Noel Swanson has put this method onto steroids. He has been quietly using it to build his adsense empire, AND to promote his own products, snagging the Number 1 position in Google from 270 million competing websites as he did so!
Please be clear on this. This is NOT the "latest and greatest" fad. It will not be "worn out" in the next month or two. This is an already - that is being quietly used by all the smartest marketers - but that has now been brought to a whole new level of simplicity and power.
If you are paying money for Google adwords and/or any other form of online advertising or traffic generation and NOT using Noel's system then, quite frankly, you need your head examined!Go Take A Look At It Now!
Given the number of websites out there - all competing for the same traffic, just how do you get more visitors to your site?
Well, there are just three ways that people come to your site:
- They type your URL straight into their browser. That comes from some sort of offline promotion - it might be your business card, a radio advert, an article in a magazine, or a conversation with a friend.
- They click on a link somewhere. It might be in an email they received (eg from a friend or from an ezine they subscribed to), or it might be on another website they have visited.
- Or they do a search in the search engines, see your site in the listings, and click to visit you.
There is no other way for them to get to your site.
So, to get to the top of the search engines you need to do two things:
- Optimize your on-page factors. There is plenty of information online about how to do that. It is not difficult. But, in itself, it is also not enough.
- Get lots of high quality, one-way, relevant links to your site from as many other sites as possible.
But what do I need to do next?
How do you get people to link to you?
- Have a fantastic product so that they just, spontaneously, want to tell others about your site.
- Pay them to link to you - buy a text link, or offer an affiliate program.
- Exchange links with them - but reciprocal links are clearly not worth as much as one-way links, and it is a lot of work to do this effectively.
- Provide them with fresh, unique article content that adds value to their site in return for which they agree to post a link back to you. Loads of sites are constantly looking for fresh, unique content. They get this content by hunting through article directories, or by subscribing to article submission services.
So, if you send out articles to such directories, your articles will end up both on the directories themselves, AND on the that pick up and use our articles. And some of these are likely to be valuable "authority"-type sites. Of course it depends on the quality of your article who picks it up.
As you can see, this last method is the simplest and most powerful. It gives you hundreds or thousands of one way links, from niche, relevant sites, all for free.
All you need is some way to get a , , article to each of those directories and ezine publishers.
Which is, of course, what Noel's process does for you.
But don't stop there. The real power behind this system comes when you use it regularly. Preferably once a week. Imagine getting 200 to 1800 new permanent one way links every week?
By the end of a year, you could easily have 15,000 or more relevant, quality, to your site!
That is the power of this system. And that is why it beats every other and there is.
P.S. I don't just urge you to use it... I use it myself everyday!